SparkCharge prides itself on creating a reliable, intelligent, and mobile on-demand electric vehicle charging (EV) network. The EV tech company recently broke new ground by developing a one-of-a-kind EV charging delivery service called BoostEV.
This mobile EV charging service helps you plug in your car wherever you are by simply ordering a charge.
What is the hype around BoostEV?
Imagine being able to charge your electric vehicle anywhere with just a click of a button. Convenient, right?
You can enjoy this convenience using Boost EV – the world’s first on-demand EV charging solution. Boost EV delivers enough charge to get even an out-of-charge electric car up and running. You can try the service by downloading the BoostEV app either on Google Playstore or AppStore.
How to order a charge for your car
The process is simple and straightforward. If you can drive a car, then you can definitely pull this.
Launch the application and create an account. Proceed to make your order.
You’ll be required to provide additional details like your car’s location, how much charge you need, and when you want it delivered.
After successfully ordering a charge, a charge delivery agent will come to you.
It is still okay if you are not around your car at the time. The delivery agent will still charge your vehicle while you’re away. They may reach out to you if they can’t access your vehicle’s charge port directly.
If you drive a vehicle whose charge port can’t open remotely, you will have to wait for the delivery agent and then open the port upon their arrival. Alternatively, you can choose to leave the port open if you are in a hurry; the agent will still sort you.
The mobile charging system outputs charge at an average rate of about a mile per minute. You can estimate the long it will take to rejoice your battery based on this. Note that this duration may be slightly different for your vehicle as it also hinges on other factors such as weather condition and the state of the battery.
Boost EV Offer
Boost EV currently has an offer where you get the first charge for free.
To activate it, all you have to do is download the app from your device’s app store and order a charge for your EV using the promo code: BOOSTEV.
The offer is valid for the first 7kWh charge and lasts until June 27th. Note that there’s no specific cost for the standard charge as it depends on the charge provider partners.
Why you should consider BoostEV
- The portable charging system is not only fast but also proven safe as per industry standards.
- The company delivers roadside through some of the charge provider partners.
- BoostEV provides contactless delivery, which saves you time. You don’t have to drive around looking for a charging station or even wait by one as your car charges.
- You will be assigned to highly competent agents from the charge delivery partner company that handle your order with the utmost professionalism.
- The agents will still serve you even if you’re working at the office or closing a business deal over a meal. So long as your car is accessible, you can be assured it will get the charge.
Who is the charging service suited for?
The service isn’t made for a specific group of EV car owners, so you can leverage it anytime. Here’s who can use it:
- EV car owners that live in neighbourhoods that lack access to charging stations.
- Business owners looking to offer their employers EV charging services without necessarily installing a permanent charging station.
- EV car drivers that occasionally require a boost on the go to make trips to and from their destinations.
Locations where the service is available
You can enjoy the charging services in the following locations across the US: Atlanta, Austin, Charlotte, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City, Raleigh, Richmond, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, and Santa Cruz.
Don’t worry if your location isn’t featured here. The company has plans to extend its services to other regions, so watch out for the update.
Time to give it a try now if it’s in your location!